Heather: Daughter of God, Author, Speaker, Entrepreneur, Veteran Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Harley Chick and Lover of All Things Living
Becoming a Co-Active Professional Coach was the result of my own seeking. I struggled my entire work life supporting attorneys in the litigation field. Mass paper production! One day I was asked, "Do you like your work?" I answered, "Not really, I struggle to be great at it. I'd rather use my natural instincts to help my co-workers heal their marriages!" She said, "Well, in a law office, you must be a paper person; but, you are not a paper person, you are a PEOPLE person." It was the first time this concept came to my consciousness!!
Today, with over 15 years of experience, I am well qualified to help others discover their dreams, beliefs and desires, and then support them as they create a pathway to achieve them. My passion lies with relationship health, helping others see their intrinsic worth, embrace healthy relationship principles, and form fulfilling, meaningful interaction with themselves and others.
My Credentials and Qualifications
* Certified Professional Co-Active Coach
Coach Training Institute (www.thecoaches.com)
* Recovery Coach - Drug And Alcohol In/Outpatient
* Certified Trainer - The Color Code Personality Science
* Certified Trainer - Leading From Your Strengths
* Nazarene Bible College - Acquired over 100 units in
* Author - The Warrior Wife Combat Training
Women on a Mission (www.heatherduzan.com)
* Veteran Wife - Married to childhood sweetheart
* Mother and Grandmother - My adult children,
Christopher and Jaime, are amazing grown-ups. My
Grandies: Aubrey, Ava, Oliver and Lula are the
beautiful fruit of MY most magnificent life, they and their
forgiving, overcoming parents.
* Overcomer - Confronted alcoholism in 1988. By God's
grace I have been a sober 12-Stepper ever since.
* Rhinestone Rider - Charter Member Northern
California Chapter - my biker chick gang.
* Crazy Doggy Lover - All living things actually.
* Lover of God - Disciple of Jesus. For 30 years
He has poured his love and grace over me.